• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Giant hole behind front tooth more problems.

Shacey

Shacey

Hi! I am 29 years old and I have not taken the best care of my teeth over the years due to smoking and drinking. My first issue I want to discuss is the giant hole behind my tooth. It's so close in the front and I'm terrified.

Do you have more info or pictures?

HI Shacey,

Welcome to Dental Fear Central, there are many including myself who have not done the best self care for pockets of time. What matters most is that you are now ready to tackle this and take care of yourself and it is a concern to you and you care about it. That is a great first step.

When is the last time you've been to the dentist and do you have one in mind to see? Sorry I'm not a dentist, If you do have a picture sometimes the dentists here can give you an idea ? They try their best to help although sometimes they encourage us to see a dentist in person as pictures and xrays don't always give all the info.

Back