• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Glasgow

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
A tip from Mike Gow (from 2007):

"I have just started on a Diploma Course in Dental Anxiety Management (the same course which you mention on the forum). This dentist on the course was pleased to pass on their details for you to give to anyone looking for a caring dentist. Obviously the fact that she is studying for a Diploma in Dental Anxiety Management means that it is something she cares about."

ANNE CRAIG
Kelvingrove Dental Care
1180 ARGYLE STREET
GLASGOW, G3 8TE
0141 334 6166

Re: Clydebank and Argyle Street, Glasgow

Dear All,
I went to Mrs Anne Craig at Craig and Craig Dental Surgery (1180 Argyle Street, G3 8TE, 0141 334 6166) and I can't recommend her more highly. I had not been to a dentist for twenty years after a terrible experience as a child. I got Anne Craigs' name from here and have completed my two sessions of treatment under sedation. I had to have extensive treatment and from start to finish Anne and every single one of the staff at the surgery were kind, sympathetic and understanding. Everything was explained before anything happened.
If I can do it, you can do it. If you are on this website you are halfway there!
Best wishes,
PussyKat :)