• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Harpenden, Hertfordshire

M

MARKHGV

A great dentist is Amit Maisuria.

He is very understanding and he actually listens to you. I have had major problems in the past but over 2 visits (one with IV) but i must say i can heartily recommend him.

https://www.waysidedental.co.uk/amit-maisuria-dental-team-harpenden.html

Amit Maisuria
Wayside Dental Practice
2 Douglas Road
Harpenden
AL5 2EW

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: this was originally listed in the North West section, but Amit has moved to Harpenden since. The new contact details are provided above.]