• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Haslemere, Surrey

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Justin Toal
Godstone Dental Practice
24 High Street, Godstone, Surrey. RH9 8AG.
Telephone number: 01883 744297.

"Justin's helped me through a lot that’s gone on in my past and pointing me in the right direction... He's been great – and a real catalyst in my – well – I suppose you’d call it my recovery! ... Myself and my partner would recommend him to anyone, especially if they’re of a nervous disposition, as he has the patience of a saint. I do sometimes feel that he must wonder who on earth he's accepted onto his list with me, but ever the professional, he never shows any sort of loss of patience, bless him!

He's a happy soul, and as I said, very patient. Irish with a lovely sense of humour! He seems to know instinctively when to be serious and when to use humour. We wouldn't see anyone else now.

Please add him, there must be others out there that have been through the same as me - his encouragement has helped me no end."

Re: Godstone, Surrey

Following this recommendation I went along to the practice and I have to say congratulations to the whole practice. I was treated so well, listened to and have now had a number of appointments and got things sorted. I cannot praise the staff high enough.

Re: Godstone, Surrey

Great news Justshakin, which dentist did you see btw?

It would appear that Justin has moved to this practice:

Stricklands Dental Fitness Centre
Longdene Lodge
Haslemere
Surrey
GU27 2QB

Last edited:
Back