• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

headaches after all teeth removed

C

Chongo989

I'm getting some good hot-pressure type headaches that seem to be in the temple, all around the eye socket, and along the side of the bridge of my nose on the left side of my head... Is this common, or is it something I should go get looked at? Dentist post op appointment 2 days ago said everything looked ok, and swelling was going down well. I'm hoping it isn't Brain Cancer, Gangrene,or the good Doctor's lost car keys lodged in my sinus somehow.. Whatcha all think?
:hmm:

It is probably form the teeth being removed, try a cold pack on the outside of your mouth and face you may find it helps. If this doesn't help try a warm pack or alternate the two.

I find any hot feeling kinda pain is best helped with cold packs.

If you are worried and things are not getting better contact the dentist and let them advise you, I am not a dentist and this is only my opinion.

I have had the same pains you describe after dental procedures so I don't think it is a worry, but again I am not a dentist or dr.

If you are worried and things are not getting better contact the dentist and let them advise you, I am not a dentist and this is only my opinion.
You're opinion is worth it's weight in gold here, and I thank you
. I'm 10 miles from town, and this town folds up and puts away the sidewalks after 9pm. I also don't know anyone here to ask because they all seem to have their teefs.:giggle: I'm alone, in pain, and a hypochondriac of sorts. So this is tons better than consulting Dr. Google and finding out I'm Pregnant or something.

Back