Healing and White Spots After Extraction

D

Diellec

Hi! Ok, I'm obsessed with this whole tooth extraction thing. I am 35 hours post-op and I'm not sure if I'm healing ok or if these white spots are normal. I have been doing everything the dentist said to do. My pain level is very minimal. I'm not even on pain meds at this point. Can anyone advise me on how this healing looks? I have attached pictures... Thanks! I'm terrified if getting dry socket. I'm on Methotrexate too which hinders the healing process.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 29
D

Dean

Hi! Ok, I'm obsessed with this whole tooth extraction thing. I am 35 hours post-op and I'm not sure if I'm healing ok or if these white spots are normal. I have been doing everything the dentist said to do. My pain level is very minimal. I'm not even on pain meds at this point. Can anyone advise me on how this healing looks? I have attached pictures... Thanks! I'm terrified if getting dry socket. I'm on Methotrexate too which hinders the healing process.

It looks better than the wisdom tooth I had out 20 something days ago, and a lot better than a molar I had out Tuesday, if you're worried about the stuff on it try brushing over the site softly. My wisdom tooth hole went all yellow and white and swishing wasn't cleaning it, I even went back to the dentist worried, but he said to brush over it, I went home and did brush the site for the first time and it looked way better.