• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Hello and thank you.

T

Totalwimp

I had most upper teeth removed and an immediate denture last Tuesday, until I found this site I was terrified and had no idea what to expect or even the questions to ask, I like my dentist but she is not hugely communicative. The good advice and inspiring stories here made it so much easier for me. I found out everything I needed to know by reading the archives and blogs. I may yet need to post questions, but so far I'm doing OK and just wanted to post a vote of thanks to the helpful dentists and brave dentalphobes that contribute to this wonderful forum.
Ever so many thanks!!

thats wat we are all here for to support each other and to help each other to achive are goals so ur welcome:grouphug: although i cant talk cause im just starting myy journy so i got a long way to go wish me luck :XXLhug:

Hey There!

Hope you are doing well and healing up fine. Let us know how you are doing. I, too, feel so grateful to have found this forum. I still have told no one about my dental journey except for people here on this forum. For now that is how I have been dealing with it but we will see down the road. Good luck!!

Congrats! You may have to change that name to "Notawimp'! ;D You're pretty courageous yourself!

Back