• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Help me be successful.

L

Lanie Bean

I'm a low level employee. I have the skills and training to be top of the ladder. And I would get the job. But.. my teeth are rotten all the way.I need strength to get it done.

What are your options for treatment?

If you live in America, does your employer offer dental benefits?

I need strength to get it done.

Strength, courage and compassion are one of the most important skills needed when it comes to business and the experience with beating your dental fear will bring you all this skills. Facing your fears is a beautiful opportunity for you to grow and it will be tangible in everything you touch in your job too.

So my advice, when it comes to fear is to face it and get through it. It will solve your dental situation, give you an immense kick of self-confidence and a lot of other stuff that only helps you get promoted.

All the best wishes and may you find the strength you need to deal with this.:clover:

Back