Help my tooth is moving in my gum

C

Carly101x

Hi I was just eating breakfast and I do have wisdom teeth starting to grow but I touched my tongue on my back wisdom tooth and felt This hard thing in my gums so I kept touching it and everytime I touch it, it moves and when I shut my mouth I can feel it but it feels strange but it’s rather annoying because I want to pull what ever it is out my gums because it’s just moving every time I touch it. Is this a tooth that’s been broken or a wisdom tooth starting to come out

C

Carly101x

Hi I was just eating breakfast and I do have wisdom teeth starting to grow but I touched my tongue on my back wisdom tooth and felt This hard thing in my gums so I kept touching it and everytime I touch it, it moves and when I shut my mouth I can feel it but it feels strange but it’s rather annoying because I want to pull what ever it is out my gums because it’s just moving every time I touch it. Is this a tooth that’s been broken or a wisdom tooth starting to come out
It feels like a wobbly tooth in my gums help!!?

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Carly,

it is not very probable that your wisdom tooth is moving around, after all a huge part of it is well seated in your bone, however when wisdom teeth come out, the gum that covers them can change and act really weirdly during the process. Would it be an idea to allow a dentist to take a look at it?

All the best wishes