• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is very afraid of dentistry or who suffers with dental phobia. Please note that this is NOT a dental problems forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Help!! Recent wisdom tooth extraction now sensitivity in other wisdom tooth.

B

babes

Help!! Recent wisdom tooth extraction now sensitivity in other wisdom tooth.

On Thursday I had 2 wisdom teeth removed on the right hand side, one surgical extraction on a lower impacted tooth which required quite a lot of stitches and removal of bone and one upper wisdom tooth extraction. The surgery went well, I had IV sedation and was so nervous beforehand, I was reading threads on here about similar experiences months beforehand so I will definitely share my experience with you all soon.

For the past few days I have been feeling the odd twinge in all of my other teeth and sore gums, but the most worrying of all is the upper wisdom tooth on the left hand side which is extremely sensitive at the gumline especially when touched. Did anyone else experience this? Is this normal to be feeling this? This wasn't giving me any problems previously.

Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

B

babes

Re: Help!! Recent wisdom tooth extraction now sensitivity in other wisdom tooth.

Anyone?!