• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Hi new user looking for advice for tomorrow

M

Mikeydevil25

Hi everyone, I'm new here but it's nice to find a lot of people who share my fears. I had a filling done on one of my molars around 4 months ago and a tiny chip of it has come out but no cavity is showing. I have been back to the dentist since and he booked me in for an appointment tomorrow to re do the filling. The appointment is tomorrow so naturally now my panic mode has set in. What should I expect? When I had it filled first time I had no anaesthetic so will he do it without it again? I have no pain there and the piece that has come out is so tiny, I'd be surprised if it measured up as 0.5 of a mm.

Thanks

Hi :welcome:to the forum.

Sorry I missed this and nobody got back to you. By now you will have had your appointment, I hope it went well and that the filling got fixed. If you would be so kind I would be interested in how things went :butterfly: