• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Home stretch

B

Billy bags

After almost a year of no bottom front 4 teeth implants are within reach..such a aigh of relief that its almost over and i have my mouth back under control. I have a dentist appt on june 2nd and am excited to go. Everytime i go i get better and better news!! On june 17th i will go back to the oral suregon and he will evaluate the healing of the posts he put in back in February to see if i get my teeth!!!! Long non painful process but woth the money..i am almost at the end. Please anybody who whats any advice or anything reach out to me and ask. Ive been there and am finally ending this very interesting part of my life..i could not have done this without the support of my girlfriend and thats a fact!!!! I love you Tinner. I will attempt to post a pic of my xray. And no it did not hurt..just several hours after the procedure my gf and i went for a bite to eat and a few drinks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200528-172446.png
    Screenshot_20200528-172446.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
I am truly happy for you :cheer2: you go!! Getting your mouth under control is for sure one of the best feelings. This is wonderful:cheers:

Back