• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

How bad are we really?

A

Anniebea

Personally I would much rather give birth than go to the dentist !! after having 3 kids, I must say that although more painfull than the dentist....it somehow seems the better alternative ;D

Maybe I will change my opinion after this next dental appointment:rolleyes:

Personally I would much rather give birth than go to the dentist !! after having 3 kids, I must say that although more painfull than the dentist....it somehow seems the better alternative ;D

Maybe I will change my opinion after this next dental appointment:rolleyes:

I truly hope you do change your mind...if you don't it will be because you still haven't found the right dentist. Giving birth by any means is the pits in my book despite the greatness of the reward at the end. You are far more out of control giving birth than you ever could be at the dentist.

True, maybe I just had easy births !!
I am actually looking forward to getting all over with and not having to have it on my mind all the time:)

Annie I was induced for my last baby and I still vividly remember (6 years ago yesterday!) sitting down in the delivery suite, waiting for the induction to start thinking - if I can do this why can't I go to the dentist? It's stayed with me, that memory too - my phobia was so bad it was even popping up its head on a special day in my life, like that!

Now I'd MUCH rather go to the dentist than give birth. Progress, eh? Am guessing from your other post you feel the same way too, now!

I would rather have another Groin Surgery than go to the Dentist. That's how bad I am. LOL

Back