• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

How long does it take an infected tooth to turn into an abcess? getting removed next month just worr

A

amandasaza08

How long does it take an infected tooth to turn into an abcess? getting removed next month just worr

Scared and worried about my #30 tooth is broken off on one side its been infected for awhile just worried it will abcess before next month and ive been on five coures of antibotics for it not know and infected tooth and abcessed are two different things now im worried ifit does abcess the antibotics wont work and ill die? any Advice???

Re: How long does it take an infected tooth to turn into an abcess? getting removed next month just

Scared and worried about my #30 tooth is broken off on one side its been infected for awhile just worried it will abcess before next month and ive been on five coures of antibotics for it not know and infected tooth and abcessed are two different things now im worried ifit does abcess the antibotics wont work and ill die? any Advice???

Hi there :)

I had a abscess rock up on my tooth on the 1st july, and my treatment is a week away now. I'd doing fine, and from my scans the infection that led to it was going of for a really long time before the abscess cropped up, so i've obvioulsy been walking around with this infection for many many months.
There is a really great faq about this that really put my mind at rest, it was well worth the read and i think will help you too.

Soupy

Last edited:
Back