• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I am in the hospital.

T

Travie87

I fainted this morning and was rushed to the hospital.Nothing tooth related. It was stress related. My Blood pressure got really high.

Hope you are okay now. Best wishes.
Stupid x

Sorry that was meant to read 'Stupiddentalfear'

I am gonna have surgery on Tuesday according to My medical team.

I am gonna have surgery on Tuesday according to My medical team.
Heart Surgery. Heart Valve repair. I am so scared and nervous Y'all.

Last edited:
I hope everything goes well! Try to relax and trust the doctors...I know that is hard sometimes.

So sorry for you :( - what a run of bad luck. That really sucks! We’ll all be keeping our fingers crossed for you on Tuesday :grouphug:

Wishing you a super speedy recovery!!!

Oh I take it your medical team is aware of your dental issues? I think it's important that they know.

Here's hoping everything goes well for you-I will be thinking of you. Keep us posted!

Will be thinking of you. I'm sure that all will go well. My husband had a full bypass surgery a couple of years ago, and while it was scary, we were comforted by the fact that so many others go through with these things successfully every day. What time is the operation?

All the best Travie87. Hugs from The Hague.

Let us know how you are doing when you can. Hope you are well!

We are thinking about you and sending the best wishes.

Back