• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

i can smile again

R

ross71

After battling a 30 year fear of the dentist I finally faced my fear and have come out the other side smiling ! My teeth were severely decayed ( every one of them) I lived with chronic daily pain , agonizing abcesses and shame and embarrassment. I avoided going out in public because I felt everyone was judging me by my teeth. On tuesday I had 30 teeth extracted under g.a in hospital and full immediate dentures placed in my mouth before I woke up. I am so happy with my smile and very little pain. A 30 year fear beaten in 50 minutes . I still can't believe its me when i look in the mirror and I feel so healthy after getting rid of all those infected teeth.

Good man! Truly a life changing experience for you.

That is awesome :) I am currently in the same processes only mine are being done 10 teeth at a time. I am 30 years old so i havent been dealing with it as long as you but i am excited and look forward to the day i can finally smile. Great job:)

WOW! Good for you!!! :jump::star::thumbsup:;D

Awesome truly reading ths really gave me a good feeling about me trying to achieve my goal I'm so pumped nice job dude bravo

Thanks everyone :) i hope my story helps you over come your fears . I think my profile name is confusing readers , Ross is my surname I am a female :):):)

I think this will really help me thank you hahaha it fooled me lol

The clue is under where she comes from :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was nearly fooled too until I noticed that. :p :butterfly:

Ahahahahahahahaha lol yea oops :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Back