• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

I did it!

O

OkDani

I'm out of it today but I wanted to let y'all know I did it and it went well. I'll update more soon. 6 teeth extracted & getting my temporary partial soon. Still scared but moving forward.
It's my hope that you read this & feel inspired.

OkDani

Dg6300

Dg6300

Great! You’ve earned this. Enjoy.

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow.. Ok Dani, this is huge.. I hope you can get some good rest and healing and do something special for yourself !!!

I

Ilovemydentistreally

Well done, OkDani!! You are inspirational.
Hope the healing goes well and quick.
You so deserve praise for dealing with so much so well.
Thanks for taking time to update. :)

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
:welldone::you-rock: very well done OkDani! Wishing you a speedy recovery and do keep us posted!