• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I dont think i can do it

Yay!!! I'm so impressed! I'm also so glad that you were able I have a pain-free experience and that you've found a great dentist!

Novacaine is starting to wear off and i can feel tons of pain coming on. Time for a pain killer ?

Yes! Take something before you feel pain. It's much more difficult to get on too of the pain once it starts. You should feel much better tomorrow.

Novacaine is starting to wear off and i can feel tons of pain coming on. Time for a pain killer ?

This is normal and fine - recognise when you may need painkillers over the next few days - first thing tomorrow - just take some and it'll help. I am a believer in don't let it become an issue so just take some pain relief and see how you feel once it has worn off.

Well done for today! I read your thread this morning and really felt for you.
I'm very proud of you!! You should be too! :)

Good Evening
Just seen your thread and I'd like to say a huge well done for going!:yayy:

Sounds like you have an excellent dentist there - a keeper.

Im so pleased you got sorted, as with most of these things the build up is often much worse than the actual event.

Kind Regards

Good Evening
Just seen your thread and I'd like to say a huge well done for going!:yayy:

Sounds like you have an excellent dentist there - a keeper.

Im so pleased you got sorted, as with most of these things the build up is often much worse than the actual event.

Kind Regards

Thank you! I had a Slight melt down but the dentist and his assistant were amazing and the calmed me right down. We were done in no tome at all.

Back