• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I haven't been to dentist since i was a kid and i'm now 27, please some advice needed.

H

Hedylogos

I haven't been to dentist since i was a kid and i'm now 27, please some advice needed.

Sorry, i don't know whether this is the correct forum to post this, but hope so.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow and i am so nervous! I haven't been to the dentist since i was about 10/11 years old and i am fretting that i may have something wrong with my teeth. Since about Wednesday my teeth have been feeling sensitive and a little painful.

It doesn't help that i suffer from anxiety generally, so i have been experiencing moderate panic attacks over my teeth health. I am scared that i have serious issues with my teeth. I am just so nervous for tomorrow and needed some reassurance from posters here. I am a new member, but wanted to sign up to speak to people about this.

Thank you very much.

Re: I haven't been to dentist since i was a kid and i'm now 27, please some advice needed.

I hope your appointment goes well! Have a wonderful day!

Re: I haven't been to dentist since i was a kid and i'm now 27, please some advice needed.

Hi, how did that appointment go?

Back