• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I'm having a filling done on tuesday and today i can feel it

N

nutzforcats

I have a filling(or two, depending how first one takes and goes for me) scheduled for Tues. and now when i eat certain things i can feel it for a minute after, and then no feeling at all,i guess a tiny piece of chocolate i was eating got into the hole somehow and that is why i can now feel it? I had it happen a month ago but thought it was nothing. I guess cleaning with a waterpik may help it until i get it filled? I will try to avoid chocolate until my appt.

i guess a tiny piece of chocolate i was eating got into the hole somehow and that is why i can now feel it?
Yes. Chocolate is particularly good at finding small holes in teeth :)
Don't worry about it at all it won't do any harm between now and getting it fixed.

thanks, i had to postpone due to snow and pet that is ill and couldn't get an appt. for 3 weeks, will just brush well and water pik until i get it fixed up.

Sorry about the pet, I hope they recover quickly :XXLhug:

Back