• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

im worried , help pleasee :3

O

Oceanities

hi, I suffer badly with agoraphobia, health anxiety, social anxiety kinda a mess :c

the last couple of months i keep getting this spot on the roof of my mouth kinda like a white head looking thing, then it disappears then comes back again a couple of months later, i use cordasial mouth wash and toothpaste as much as i need dental work i look after my teeth , the only reason my teeth are like they are is cause of lack of dental work i needed before i got ill with my illness but i cant seem to get rid of this lump

can anyone suggest any ideas of what it can because i keep freaking out about it and what can i do to get rid of it

thankyou for reading I appreciate it

I don’t have any diagnosis (not a dentist), but I do send encouragement.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Contact your local Community Dental Service and ask for a home visit from a dentist. I assume they still do this in Wales. Most likely thing is a small abscess, if it's draining out (which sounds like it is) then it's not a big deal, it won't get worse and it's not likely to get painful.

Back