Implant Retained Dentures

WaffleOnTheWeb

WaffleOnTheWeb

Hi everybody! 👋🏻

I just wanted to pop on and offer support for anybody who is going through the procedures to have these fitted.

I am 10 years down the line of having multiple dentures fitted, so I might be in a position to help answer any questions you have.

Kind regards

Nikki

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nikki 👋 , many thanks for the kind offer - much appreciated!

Also, if you'd like to share your story and tips here on the forum, please do go ahead 🙂!

T

Toweltossedin718

I am booked to do a a full mouth extraction and have 8 mini implants put in for a snap in denture.
I am excited and terrified

J

juana

When do you have it done? Sorry can't give you any advice. I'm seriously thinking of getting mini implants myself and would greatly appreciate it if you could post on the forum your experience. It's a big decision. You are very brave. I got butterflies reading your post.. Good luck.

T

Toweltossedin718

Hi

I am going in after Christmas. IT IS A HUGE DECISION..I did the research and saved up so i had an option when the time came because I knew it would.
Reading peoples just regular denture happiness gives me hope cause snap ins are even more solid so I imagine a life where im just as happy.

I grew up in the system in the 80's i didnt see a dentist until i was 16 and by then the damage was done.
I spent my entire life piecing it together and truthfully it never looked good ..I was always a mouth of mistached dental work so i spent a life not smiling and im sick of it.

Sometimes i get pain and i have a lot of mobility in some teeth..i am haging on by a thread basically

I am doing a full mouth extraction..well what's. left.

So my 4 front teeth that look fine talking not smiling and are loose ..and 2 molars that are supporting large bridgework.

My bottoms every tooth has a filling and my four front teeth are loose..

So what am I really afraid of letting go of?? The idea of my snap in denture teeth can pop out is just as embarressing as somebody taking a good look into my mouth amd seeing all the damage.

Thats what i tell myself at least.

I want to know what lifes like laughing in the sun ..painless and free of this lifelong baggage.

It was not my fault that nobody took care of me it is a miracle i survived CPS in new york city and if my dental situation is the worst of it i got lucky..i want to put all of that in my rearview..like a Phoenix