• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

In Somerset?

A

Apple20191

Hello,

I've been very unfortunate but after finally plucking up the courage for 2 years to visit a dentist, things didn't work out very well. I've had teeth taken out that could have been saved and was then given partial replacements that fitted terribly and told to make do. So I visited a different dentist and had replacements made that have caused me a lot of pain, eroded my gums and loosened all of my remaining teeth. That was 2 years ago and since then I've had no life because of my teeth and just going downhill because I'm scared to go back to the dentist. I am desperate to have my teeth finally fixed and not made worse again. I'm really hoping for a recommendation to an NHS dentist in the Somerset area. I know it's a tall order, but I really need gas and air to get through the treatment.

Many thanks for your help
C

Hi Apple2019,

sorry to read about your situation.
We have a recommendation section here in the forum, it might be worthy to have a look there, from the first look there is one practice from Somerset as well, however not sure whether it's NHS.
May you find s dentist soon.

All the best wishes