• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Is teeth remove effects eye problems for sugar patients ?

C

chandranakka

Dear Friends,
My father is suffering with teeth. Doctor says removing teeth is best solution. But my father is suffering with sugar also. Some peoples says as "If remove teeth that effects eye problems" is it truth? And is it safe to remove teeth when suffering from sugar.

Thank you.

I don't see how eyes are connected with teeth maybe some infections or something can lead to eye problems.
I have perfect eye sight and lost 19 teeth plus all other complications so I really don't think that removing teeth will do anything bad it can only help. I have no clue how diabetes fits in all this.

I don't see how eyes are connected with teeth maybe some infections or something can lead to eye problems.
I have perfect eye sight and lost 19 teeth plus all other complications so I really don't think that removing teeth will do anything bad it can only help. I have no clue how diabetes fits in all this.

Thanks for your useful answer :)

Back