Is this normal ? I am starting to be afraid that my dentists don’t know how to fix my teeth

A

Alexistired

I know this sounds weird but I am starting to be afraid that my dentists don’t know what they are doing … I’ve changed at least four and this one seemed like the best one but I find myself genuinely concerned over an issue that I’ve noticed …

I got all of my teeth redone and filled during the course of one year but I am noticing some of them already have black dots and spots on them not even one month after being filled . I feel like I’m being scammed . How is this possible ? Is it a normal occurrence and I’m worrying too much about it ? Or is it actually concerning ?

I have some pictures . I see multiple of these dots on different teeth I recently got filled (one month ago … three months ago …) I really need to ask for a dentist’s opinion on here . Is this normal , or are these cavities ? Not even one month after my last filling ? If this is the situation after one month what’s gonna happen in years …
I brush my teeth three times a day and I floss . I need help
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 1E5047E1-12E3-4DE6-A99B-CD6C7605A287.jpeg
    1E5047E1-12E3-4DE6-A99B-CD6C7605A287.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 10
Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
That's just staining.

A

Alexistired

Ok … thanks … is it worrying ? And what causes it
Thanks for replying

Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
No it's nothing to worry about. It's caused by all the good things in life, coffee, red wine...

A

Alexistired

Thank you . Since those dots gave me a bit of anxiety (because I suffer from hidden cavities) my dentist decided to use a laser tool next time , to detect all possible cavities - im very happy . I also mentioned to her that one of my deep fillings (the deepest) that I got done in August still bothers me when I chew (it feels a bit annoying) so she leveled it up but it didn’t make a difference . She said I need to be patient and it will eventually go away (I’m worried about it) I hope if something is wrong with the tooth that it will be clear after she uses the laser tool .