- Aug 8, 2020
- New York
I noticed a bump on my gum around the end of May & was told it may have been , which it was a fistula. I was prescribed antibiotics that same day I found out. However I couldn’t see a dentist until July due to the Covid situation. When I seen a dentist I was told they can either extract it or save it by root canal so my dentist referred me to a endodontist which I seen today & was told I have to wait to get a root canal in September. He said it was pretty bad but he can see if he can still save it. The bump got smaller & now I have little multiple ones around that area. So now I’m kinda stuck on whether I should just get it extracted rather than wait cause I don’t want it to get any worse but at the same time if I can save it I would prefer to save it. I just don’t want to wait another month & find out it needs to be extracted & risk it getting worse when I could’ve got it taken care of now. So please any advice would help.