• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is very afraid of dentistry or who suffers with dental phobia. Please note that this is NOT a dental problems forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

It’s finally time

mikey boy

mikey boy

Well everything went well it hurt a lot less this time until they pulled the last tooth which hurt they ended up pulling 5 of the 6 teeth as one of the wisdom teeth needs to be pulled by an oral surgeon and which really scares me but none the less on to recovery

mikey boy

mikey boy

So I have a question about teeth sensitivity. How many of you experienced extreme sensitivity to cold and hot stuff after you had a deep cleaning?

B

Beccab213

I have had this happen to me. I use my sensitivity toothpaste and made sure to mention it to my dentist. I have to congratulate you on all your hard work with your dental health, it’s quite inspiring!

mikey boy

mikey boy

I have had this happen to me. I use my sensitivity toothpaste and made sure to mention it to my dentist. I have to congratulate you on all your hard work with your dental health, it’s quite inspiring!
Thank you i still have a long way to go but just taking it one step at a time

mikey boy

mikey boy

Well today is the day wish me luck should be no big deal but as my nerves are at a all time high i just can’t settle down right now hopefully ill be able to soon before the appointment

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Best of luck @mikey boy :grouphug:. Hope it all goes really well and that you'll be super pleased with the outcome!

mikey boy

mikey boy

523B1B68-0CCC-4B8A-9EEC-BECD53F18E1F.jpeg

So everything went really well the hygienist i got her name was Cindy and she was super nice and gentle and took her time with me explaining everything every step of the way and made sure to be thorough overall i am very happy.

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
They look great - congratulations @mikey boy :thumbsup!:! You must be thrilled with the result.

Great to hear that everything went so well and that your hygienist is so nice!

mikey boy

mikey boy

They look great - congratulations @mikey boy :thumbsup!:! You must be thrilled with the result.

Great to hear that everything went so well and that your hygienist is so nice!
Thanks it went so much better than I could have imagined

mikey boy

mikey boy

So today i had the upper deep cleaning done and honestly it was not that bad at all the only part that hurt was when she was gauging the pockets below the gum which kinda hurt but she was very gentle with me today and took very good care of me so no worries there next will be the deep cleaning below the gum which i am very nervous about but haven’t scheduled for it yet because of money constraints

mikey boy

mikey boy

So i must admit i have been slacking a little bit when it comes to my journey i haven’t been back to the dentist since July, because I’ve been trying to pay off some of the money I owe on my care credit account and I am a little bit worried because some tartar has started to build up again and it’s not a lot but we all know that a little tartar is too much so I’m going to try and make an appointment soon to get my deep cleaning finished because they still need to do below the gumline cleaning and then after that is done it will be time to move on to the next part, which I believe will be my root canals