• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

its nice to have all you guys

Mikey Boy

Mikey Boy

I guess in the beginning i didn't think i had any friends or any one like me for that matter that was in my situation. but when i came on here i found that i had lots of friends and people like me so i started to feel better about the whole thing and started to open up about it i felt better.

You guys welcome me and everyone else who comes on here with open arms and said its ok and so i just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart thank you so very much and although i haven't made any progress yet i will and it will be all cause of you

all the love mikey :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSCN2514.JPG
    DSCN2514.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
This is the most welcoming:) and totally non-judgmental forum I've ever been on, and it's helped me a lot too. Mikey, I think posting on here is great progress in itself. All the best to you.

Hi Mikey

Glad you found us helpful ..... We are a like minded bunch who are at various stages of our journey, we will listen, sympathise and encourage - dental phobia takes over our lives and even being able to vent, stamp our feet and throw our toys out of the pram occasionally can make us feel a little better.

So many people have said this forum was the start of their journey because they realised that they are not alone ......... good luck with yours :)

:XXLhug:

And that's all I have to say!

;D

thank you guys i really needed this :XXLhug::grouphug:

Hey Mikey...you have made progress hun, talking about your dental issues is the first step of many to come x Dee x

yea i know i will be posting up pictures soon so you guys can see where i am at

Back