IV Sedation - Friend or Foe?

G

Hello,

Well...this is old hat by now. I am seeing another Oral Surgeon on 4/15 for the removal of all four wisdom teeth. On top of this, I am going to do IV Sedation, instead of simply nitrous. My courage is somewhere in the south of France. (No, I don't know why. Its the first thing I thought of).

Of those of you out there who have done this procedure with IV, any thoughts? Is it better, worse, comfortable, etc.? I'd appreciate some feedback.

Thanks.

- S.
Portland, OR - USA :hidesbehindsofa: :(

G

About 3 years ago I had 6 teeth pulled all because i waited to long to take care of those pesty wisdom teeth. I had IV sedation done and loved it. the only thing I can remember about the hole thing was the nurse rubbing my gums with a Q-tip after that i was being told to sit up i was all done. Just a little bit of pain that day but I was eating by diner time. They gave me something to make me sleep and some pain killers but I never took them I have two little ones that I had to take care of. Iwas no big thing and just think I had all 4 wisdom and two others all done at the same time.
Good luck to ya. Get em out now and at the same time and be done with them.