• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Journey through dental phobia to a new smile

Aurora10

Aurora10

Hi. I am nearly finished with my treatment plan to go from having a smile that I've been unhappy about for the last 23 years. I have been wanting to have my crowns on my front teeth replaced for all that time. I had 3 of my front teeth crowned when I was 14 and I loved how good my smile looked. After 15 years though, I hated the way metal showed through at the gumline and had them replaced. Unfortunately the new crowns were not the right colour but my dentist fitted them anyway and I accepted it-What was wrong with me?!
From that time on, I didn't like my smile, my teeth were so brown looking and as the years went by, they started moving and hurting. Having a young family, I could never justify the expense of having them replaced again so I just got on with life, never smiling in photos, always self-conscious. In the past year, I found a dentist who was good at what he did in cosmetic cases, he was kind and understanding about my concerns and also empathetic, because I currently suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and I sometimes have panic attacks. I was anxious at the dentist when I was a child after getting slapped and verbally abused by a dentist who didn't give local anaesthetic to children as he thought they couldn't feel pain when having fillings etc ?. By the time I got in my teens I found a really nice dentist who made me feel safe and then had my crowns to correct my crooked teeth. I had no problem going to the dentist after that for years, in fact I even worked for a while as a dental assistant. Then I had a root canal done and I wouldn't numb up. The dentist kept giving me more local until, unbelievably, my eye started watering and I lost the sight in my eye for a few minutes. I was ok at the time and actually carried on with the root canal but afterwards i felt pretty shaken up. After that I went to get check ups and treatment ok but always felt a bit nervous. So now I've explained a bit about the background, I can talk about the present. In September after months of getting to know my new dentist, I signed up for having my crowns replaced. I was told that either implants or a bridge would work. However when I had xrays, my dentist could see that I didn't have enough bone in the front because of bone loss from having the crowns done years previously. So then it was a choice of either bone graft and implants or bridge. I understand that implants are the gold standard for replacing missing teeth but I just couldn't afford the $20,000 it would cost and I didn't want to go into debt either so I went for the bridge option.
In September last year, the big day arrived and I went to the dentists feeling actually very excited to start the whole thing off with three extractions which were the three teeth with crowns. It was so easy, over in minutes. I even allowed him to use epinephrine shots which I hadn't had for years because they'd made my heart race in the past and my previous dentist suggested non epi shots. My dentist advised using epinephrine because he said it would be more effective. I was a bit anxious but everything went fine and I felt so empowered! I had to be without teeth that night too which I was horrified at thought of-especially as it was the day of my wedding anniversary! My dentist said the bleeding would stain my temporary bridge so it wouldnt be a good look! I had to go back the next day to have 3 teeth at the front prepped for crowns. That took nearly 4 hours in the chair and I kept having to be given local because it kept wearing off-this was epinephrine again. After about an hour and a half, I felt paniniky and my heart was racing every time I had the shots. So until the end if treatment I was fighting off a panic attack. When the time came for me to have my temp bridge on, it didn't fit! So they put one of the in office one's on which was really not so nice, the teeth were too white and it was crooked looking but never mind-I got through it and the worst was over. Strangely though, in the days and weeks after I'd had the work done, I became really anxious and really lost my nerve to go forward. Which was inconvenient because I had to go back 3 weeks later to have the in office bridge replaced with the one that had now been adjusted and was ready to be inserted. Boy, did I feel nervous about going back in the chair! I got myself really worked up about it and could hardly think about anything else. On the day, I told the dentist I didn't think I could do this but he was really good and reassuring and patient and I got into the chair! It went fine, a lot better than I thought it would, apart from I was hard to numb up again, but this time he used non epi shots so there were no palpitations or racing heart. I was done in about half an hour and I came out really proud of myself and happy with my beautiful temp bridge. ?
Then there were 3 months of healing to get through. It was tough sometimes, I had quite a lot of pain in the teeth I'd had prepped for crowns which got me down sometimes, I even told my husband that if it carried on I would just have the teeth extracted and have a partial denture. I also had inflamed gums a and then my jaw started to have problems, it felt as though it was being pulled. It was a weird feeling. My dentist says that my bite is lost right now. I have a missing tooth right next to the front teeth that will have the bridge, and my dentist told me to go to physio and have an implant placed after my permanent bridge placed. So it has been quite the journey! As well as physical pain, I have also had anxiety about the whole thing and it got really bad at one point.
Well, almost 3 weeks ago, 8th January, the healing period was over and I went to my appointment to have my bridge removed and a final impression made. I was determined not to let my Christmas with my family be ruined by anxious thoughts about the appointment and I did pretty well. I kept thinking that hey; I'm nearly done and it will all be worth it. Well, the appointment went well at first. My dentist warned me that it was likely that my temp bridge would snap when he pulled it off the teeth but it didn't! I was glad about that as I didn't want another in office temp. It actually came off neatly and without much difficulty but then he had to start cleaning up my prepped teeth in order for him to take the final impression. And guess what? My numbing disappeared and even though the dentist put more and more in the gums, nothing numbed up. So I just asked him to please put my temp bridge back on and I would come back for IV sedation. Is honestly had enough at this point and could feel myself shaking and getting panicky. He was fine about that and as we discussed it, he told me I hadn't numbed up due to me burning up the local, because I was nervous. I was disappointed because I had been through that and had got nowhere but on the upside there was very little pain and bleeding and I was feeling a sense of relief that I would be having IV, because I won't now have to get all worried about having to stay calm through the dental work. I had been advised to have it with my super long appointment but I felt sure I could get through it with local alone. I've read a lot of posts on this forum about how great sedation was for their anxiety and how it was over so quickly with no memory of the treatment and honestly, I'm ready for that now.
So, I have to make an appointment with my dentist to have an assessment done and to make an appointment for sedation. I actually have 2 appointments, one to take the temp off and have impressions done and one to insert the permanent bridge. So I'm nearly there. I can't pretend I'm not having thoughts sometimes about the things that can go wrong during sedation, the worst is the thought that I won't survive, which sounds ridiculous to some people I know, but that's the anxiety talking I think. I'm also worried about knowing what's going on, (I don't want to), having a panic attack before or after the sedation, whether I will make a fool of myself by saying something inappropriate while I'm under or, worse, having an allergic or paradoxical reaction. My imagination sometimes works overtime! But I have to get this done! My son is getting married in August and I am focusing my thoughts on the happiness and joy I will feel at being able to smile in those wedding photos! I feel like I've probably bored people to death with all that I've written, I just hope I can help someone out there with my journal. Even when things don't go exactly as planned, it can still work out just fine in the end and that's what I'm hoping will be what any readers see when I've all done. The important thing is not to let fear determine the direction you take in life. I am nervous and I know I will be very anxious nearer the appointments, but I have to do this-I've come this far ?

Congratulations!

It sounds like you've got a good dental team, its especially heartening hearing that the doc understood enough and didn't press when you said to stop!

The anxiety of waiting is some of the worst, I know. In the end it'll be worth it though! At least that's what I've been telling myself. :). I'm really glad you're getting through this now and can't thank you enough for sharing this. It helps knowing that we aren't alone.

Out of curiosity though, did the doc or anyone mention an infection? I had a couple teeth that couldn't be numbed completely due to an active infection, according to my dentist. Two of the teeth, even on the X-ray, didn't show any type of infection and we weren't expecting one until he started the extraction on those teeth.

My thoughts are with you as you go through this! Just imagine someone in the corner with pom poms rooting for you. :)

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I'm so glad you feel as though what I'm writing is helping-I should've started this earlier in the process instead of spending so much time feeling down, afraid and in pain, I also felt so alone and that was awful!
Yes, my dentist etc are a good team, they always make me feel welcome and special which does help doesn't it? Funnily enough, I wasn't sure about my dentist at first, I found him a little short and quite to the point and I was not that impressed but as time went on and I had more appointments with him, I found him to be considerate and caring and also good at what he does. He has made it clear that all he wants is for me to be happy with whatever we do, so I sort of feel as though we are partners in this whole thing, you know?
As for the numbing issue. I've had 4 visits since September and apart from the first visit which was to extract the 3 crowns, I had trouble numbing up. It's interesting that you mention the infection you had wasn't noticed until xrays were done. I haven't had xrays dome recently so it's possible that I maybe have an infection but there's nothing that looks like an infection on the gums etc, I will mention it to my dentist next week when I go for my screening for sedation and get to ask questions.
You don't say in your post where you are in your dental journey, please share if you feel you want to.
Thank you for being my cheerleader, when in in that chair on D-day, I'm sure it's going to help?

Oh and I just realized that I have read your journal and even commented on it, you were extremely brave and I'm so glad things worked out for you!

You deserve this.

You keep up this good work.

Thanks so much for those kind words, I really appreciate them and it made my day when I was at work and read your message :).

So, today I had my husband make an appointment for me to see the dentist to discuss my upcoming procedure, particularly in regards to iv sedation which I am having for the first time. He managed to get an appointment for 4.50 tomorrow, so now I am feeling down and anxious about it, because from that appointment I will be getting a date for the actual procedure and I am dreading it. Well, I say that but sometimes I am actually excited and looking forward to it, and the thought of me having iv and it working really well so that I don't remember anything about it and it is stress-free, is so soothing to me. But then I get the other thoughts of the iv going horribly wrong and my ending up with a bad reaction, or worse... Sometimes, I wish I had never started this journey and just left my teeth the way they were. Yesterday, I saw a photo of me for pre-treatment, which was taken by the dentist to compare before and after, and I was shocked at how horrible my teeth were, I mean really. I didn't want to look like that, I wished and wished for me to be able to have this smile make-over, but it all seems so overwhelming, yes still-after the past 4 treatments! Maybe I was naive to think I was strong enough to feel anything but anxious about it all?
And I was wondering-as I have had general anaesthethetic, epidurals and an endoscopy under sedation, and had no issues whatsover during or afterwards, does this mean that I have had the drugs that they will use for my dental work? They are using midazolam and fetanyl.
Anyway, will let you know what the date is tomorrow when I have seen the dentist.
Thanks for reading and any advice would be appreciated.. :redface:

Let us know how it goes.

Congratulations on sticking with this; as you saw by comparing your current situation with the "before" photo, sometimes it is easy to forget how far we've come.

Thanks Dg6300,

I appreciate the encouragement as always!
So, with a half happy and half apprehensive heart, I went to my dental appointment today. I ended up being a little late as my nail appointment ran late, so I was feeling stressed, wondering if my dentist would be annoyed with me but he wasn't at all. I apologized and he said that he thought that he was actually the one that was late! He gave me a warm handshake and said "so you came to talk about your concerns about IV?" and we took It from there. My opening question was "will I die?"and I had a half smile on my face so it seemed as though I was joking! He said straight away "no" and smiled right back. Well, the rest of the questions were much less dramatic than that! I asked if it was likely that I had had the drugs they use in the IV before since I have had various medical procedures and he said yes, depending on what year I had them done, he asked if I had had morphine and I have, so he said that I would be fine (they use midazolam and fentanyl). That was reassuring. I then asked him about what precautions they had to make sure a patient is safe and he went all through that. They even use oxygen tubes in the nose, even though it is not the law in Alberta, to keep patients safe. In the room on the day there will be the dentist, his assistant, another dental assistant trained in iv sedation who is there solely to watch my vital signs, and a nurse who will administer the anaesthetic. I do feel a lot better now, it seems the team are fully prepared for any medical emergency, I don't honestly feel that they could do more. So after that, I completed the screening process and was asked when I would like an appointment. I said I needed a couple of weeks to prepare myself and the assistant offered me Feb 21st at 12pm. So, I took the appointment! It is official, I have a date! I am feeling fine about it at the minute but I am very aware that there are going to be moments of anxiety and doubt. Hopefully, not whole days of those feelings though, because I have been there and done that, and it is hellish.
I said to my dentist that I feel It is time to go forward with IV. I said that I feel that I have been brave and have tried very hard to get my treatment done with just LA, but as I won't numb up, this is the only way for me to do this now. And he agreed and said "well, why would you want to go through it when you can have IV?" I finally said,"just one more thing, can you shut me up please If I start talking rubbish or say anything inappropriate?!" and he said that truthfully, people do say weird or sentimental things sometimes, but that he just forgets them and doesn't mention them to the patient!
The fear is of the unknown and the known. I have had bad things happen to me in my life just like everybody else has, but I have had so many more wonderful things happen too. I have taken all precautions by asking all the questions I thought were relevant and I have booked the appointment. I want this journey to be at an end now, for all my dental work to be over, (for the present), and to look back at this past few months and to be happy and content that I gone through this experience.
In the meantime, I want to get my hopes up and start looking forward to the 21st with confidence. What will help with that the most will be my family and my faith and lots of prayers, but this journal and the encouragement I have received so far REALLY helps!
I don't know if I will ever feel excited or happy to go to my dental appointments, but I just might :)

Hi there, I have just caught up on your journal and want to offer my support.
I felt exactly the way you do before I had my IV Sedation back in September and I came through it just fine with basically no memory of any of the procedure. You will do well. I have my next procedure exactly one week after you. I had a choice between the 21st and 28th but in typical paranoid fashion I put it off till the 28th. I wish now that I hadn’t, so we could both get through on the exact same day. Can you believe I’m a little anxious about it all again even though I have come through it well once before? I think that’s just how my mind works...dread the worst and feel elated when none of it comes to pass. Silly really, I know none of it is rational.

I’m so happy you have a good husband for support. Mine has been my rock through all of this, I really couldn’t even make it to my appointments if he weren’t driving me in. Thankfully he is okay with the fact that I’m a big baby in this area. I know I’m too hard on myself but I say that with humor too. Have to laugh or I’ll cry some days . Anyway, I’ll be following along and rooting you on here! You’re doing excellent, give yourself a huge pat on the back! :)

The fear is of the unknown and the known. I have had bad things happen to me in my life just like everybody else has, but I have had so many more wonderful things happen too. I have taken all precautions by asking all the questions I thought were relevant and I have booked the appointment. I want this journey to be at an end now, for all my dental work to be over, (for the present), and to look back at this past few months and to be happy and content that I gone through this experience.
In the meantime, I want to get my hopes up and start looking forward to the 21st with confidence. What will help with that the most will be my family and my faith and lots of prayers, but this journal and the encouragement I have received so far REALLY helps!
I don't know if I will ever feel excited or happy to go to my dental appointments, but I just might :)

This are really beautiful peaceful thoughts. Keep going this path and don't let the anxiety get into your way:)

Hi there, I have just caught up on your journal and want to offer my support.
I felt exactly the way you do before I had my IV Sedation back in September and I came through it just fine with basically no memory of any of the procedure. You will do well. I have my next procedure exactly one week after you. I had a choice between the 21st and 28th but in typical paranoid fashion I put it off till the 28th. I wish now that I hadn’t, so we could both get through on the exact same day. Can you believe I’m a little anxious about it all again even though I have come through it well once before? I think that’s just how my mind works...dread the worst and feel elated when none of it comes to pass. Silly really, I know none of it is rational.

I’m so happy you have a good husband for support. Mine has been my rock through all of this, I really couldn’t even make it to my appointments if he weren’t driving me in. Thankfully he is okay with the fact that I’m a big baby in this area. I know I’m too hard on myself but I say that with humor too. Have to laugh or I’ll cry some days . Anyway, I’ll be following along and rooting you on here! You’re doing excellent, give yourself a huge pat on the back! :)

Hi, thank you so much for your encouraging words, I truly need that right now and I appreciate you taking the time, particularly as you are going through the same thing as I am right now. I have been reading your journal too and found it very inspirational. And yes, we get our sedation within a week of each other! Can I ask you, what makes you nervous about sedation as you've already had it and been fine with it? I have actually said to myself that I think even if I do have a great experience, I will probably always be anxious about having it too. Maybe it's just my tendency to worry? I have to go and have the final bridge fitted under sedation about 3 weeks after having the appointment on the 21st so I'm a bit worried that if I have a bad experience, I will be too afraid to go back! I have a fear of having a panic attack after I come home and the meds have worn off, did you feel alright afterwards?
Yes, having such great husbands definitely is a huge plus and I feel so blessed that he's always there for me to help me with these things, especially as I can get very tearful and a little grumpy sometimes when the anxiety kicks in. I'm trying to keep calm and think positive, the sedstion sounds great and I'm so grateful it's available for anxious people like us.
I will be following your progress too and thinking of you on your appointment day, what time is it at?

This are really beautiful peaceful thoughts. Keep going this path and don't let the anxiety get into your way:)

Thank you, I am trying to think positive, peaceful thoughts on purpose. I don't want to be stuck with feelings of dread and fear in the time before my appointment, it's so tiring and negative.

Hi, thank you so much for your encouraging words, I truly need that right now and I appreciate you taking the time, particularly as you are going through the same thing as I am right now. I have been reading your journal too and found it very inspirational. And yes, we get our sedation within a week of each other! Can I ask you, what makes you nervous about sedation as you've already had it and been fine with it? I have actually said to myself that I think even if I do have a great experience, I will probably always be anxious about having it too. Maybe it's just my tendency to worry? I have to go and have the final bridge fitted under sedation about 3 weeks after having the appointment on the 21st so I'm a bit worried that if I have a bad experience, I will be too afraid to go back! I have a fear of having a panic attack after I come home and the meds have worn off, did you feel alright afterwards?
Yes, having such great husbands definitely is a huge plus and I feel so blessed that he's always there for me to help me with these things, especially as I can get very tearful and a little grumpy sometimes when the anxiety kicks in. I'm trying to keep calm and think positive, the sedstion sounds great and I'm so grateful it's available for anxious people like us.
I will be following your progress too and thinking of you on your appointment day, what time is it at?

Hi again. Thank you for your sweetness, you encourage me as much as I encourage you, if not more! None of this is easy to go through especially when you’re the only person you know who is in this boat! Of course, no one I know outside of my husband, children and parents knows a thing about what I’m going through, and I prefer it that way.

I totally relate to you on the Tears and grumpy moods from time to time. I too get short and snippy with my husband and he is so patient and understanding. I think God designs it to put the neurotic lunatics with the calm and steadies so we can balance each other out. LOL My humor helps me through all this...tears, tantrums, sarcasm hysterical laughter...sometimes I feel like I should be stapled to a psychiatrists couch. All are ways to cope and all are healthy but I am my worst critic!

What makes me nervous about Sedation this time around is my anxiety. It worked great last time but what if it doesn’t THIS time? What if I hear the drill what if I feel something what if I say something stupid again? My dentist told me I was going on and on about a movie I saw that I never actually freakin saw! I was so embarrassed. I said “what else did I say under Sedation?!!” He said don’t worry you didn’t say anything bad you were very nice. Oh GOD is all I could think!? The positive spin is that I was so relaxed I started a BS story while he was pulling my teeth, reshaping my jaw bones, adding bone to my jaws and stitching them up completely from ear to ear. If that’s not some miracle drugs I don’t know what is! So while I’m mortified that I said dumb stuff I think it’s a testament to my feeling no pain and not giving a ratt’s fanny about what was going on. I am the type of person who has a mini heart attack when he tips back the chair just to have a look in my mouth, so that is how strong Sedation is. I felt really light headed and tingly all over for about ten seconds and said “woo this is good stuff” which everyone ignored and then it was goodnight irene. LOL I did have a couple lucid moments throughout. I remember asking the assistant “what time is it” and she said “”12:45” and I remember thinking that my surgery started at 10 so it wouldn’t be long till it’s over and then I was back out of it. I recall also at one point saying “my mouth is numb” and the assistant saying “He just gave you your injections” then I was back out. Then I recall the assistant taking gauze in and out of my mouth and my asking what time it is again and she said “3:00, we already called your husband and he’s coming to get you” and I thought thank you Jesus. I felt no pain, happy, and a little groggy. The dentist came and put my top denture in. Dental assistant kept taking care of me, wiping my face and lips, and taking to me, watching the monitor and asking me to take deep breaths which I guess helps to make the fog go away faster so you can actually walk.

They got me up and two assistants started me to the door. My dentist and a bunch of people who were there for my surgery were all sitting around a conference table in room where they were likely discussing my case and having a much needed break. My dentist goes “here she is, how are you feeling?” I said, and I quote “I have to pee!”??So the assistants walked me into the bathroom and stood near the door with their backs turned while I went and then they helped me out to the car where my husband was waiting. I was never so happy to see another human being in my entire life!!! I remember him putting my wedding rings back on me because they make you take them off for surgery and I didn’t like that at all. But I get it. I only remember the very beginning of the ride home and the last five minutes of the ride home and it was an hour drive. I remember only bits and pieces of the rest of that evening and I remember being groggy but relaxed and not at all fearful over the condition of my mouth just wanting to keep on top of my pain meds and taking care of myself so I wouldn’t get an infection or have any problems. I had a bath that evening and slept fine that night and didn’t have trouble sleeping during recovery at all which helped. Most of those days are foggy though and I think it’s the body’s way of getting over what is perceived as trauma, to leave us with little memory of it. That and I was on good drugs for a The first three days. I think I may be writing a book here I’m sorry.

My appointment the 28th is at 10. What time is yours? This surgery is only supposed to last 4 hours instead of 6 so I’m glad for that!

Thanks so much for explaining so well about IV, it does freak me out a little bit to think I will be so out of it and have no control but I know I need to do this. And haha! You make me laugh so much, you have an excellent sense of humour :) What comes through from your writing as well as your humour though, is your amazing bravery! You are truly courageous. And I am sure that your husband is so proud of you, not many people WITHOUT dental phobia could do what you did and will do, my husband freely admits he could not face what I have had done, and that's a lot less than your case. Luckily he has perfect teeth and never needs any work done!
I totally understand your concern about the sedation not working but I think from what I have read, that if it has worked well once, then it will again and again. And if you were not feeling sedated then you would be able to tell him, and he could give you more meds to make you more comfortable. Have you talked to your dentist about this? I am also not happy not to be able to wear my rings, I was just saying that I wondered if it is really necessary, I will maybe call them and see. Maybe I can wear just my wedding band?
I am also scared of saying anything stupid or inappropriate as I have already said, I would be mortified but hopefully I will be as quiet as a mouse haha! I just wish I was over the other side you know? It does help to know that that's a normal feeling and that most people think this way. My appointment is at noon, I did want an earlier one but it's the best they could do. I am amazed I am not feeling more terrified as the day comes nearer, I thought I would be a lot worse now I have a date but I'm very thankful that I am not. I have really hunkered down and leaned on my faith these last few months and it has made a difference for sure.
I am so glad that you said that you got no anxiety or panic after your sedation, funny how my mind overthinks everything and actually thinks up opportunities to be anxious....All I want is to get through these next two visits without a hitch and that the sedation will work for me and I can celebrate by smiling with confidence after over 20 years of hiding my mouth behind my hand.
I'm really looking forward to hearing about how well it goes for you, you have got all you need to get through the next part and soon you will be looking back and you will be so relieved that it is all over with.
Oh, by the way, though we live in Canada, my husband is American and is always saying he wants to move to Texas, it must be a wonderful place :) Take care my friend :)

PS I can definitely relate to the neurotic lunatics you talk about, especially when it comes to dentists and hospitals, not a fan!

Hello there, just checking in to see how you’re doing now that it’s a little closer to your appointment. Today is not one of my better days so when that’s the case I do my best to take my mind off myself and my own worries and reach out to others.

So your hubs wants to be a Texan? I only
Moved here from New England a couple years ago and I definitely enjoy not having to worry about SNOW! I have visited Canada twice. Toronto and Montreal, both were fantastic, but your winters I know are BRUTAL! I hope all is well I look forward to your next update. ?

Hi, lovely to hear from you! I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough day today, I thought I'd reply as quickly as possible to be able to offer support. ALL I had was rough days for a few months after my work started in September, so please believe me-I know exactly how paralyzing and depressing it is. It's just hellish. I went into the dental office yesterday evening to pay a payment on my plan and I spoke to one of the many lovely receptionists there, she's particularly nice :) I asked her, how do you think I will do during sedation, it's coming up pretty soon! And she was so reassuring and said Oh, it'll be great, you will love it etc etc and said she'd definitely have it if and when she needs it. So I did feel reassured. I've amazed myself by the calm and peace I'm feeling over the whole thing, again-I put it down to my faith which I've really clung to since this all started. You will be just fine. Deep down you know that, you're just overly anxious right now and thinking about after the IV probably also?
Like I've said before, this will soon be in your rear view window and you will be feeling so proud of yourself and relieved to have had it all done. It's just the thought of going through it that has you freaked out, that's totally understandable!
You've got this! It's going to be all over with soon and you won't need to worry about it any more?
I don't know if I'm going to get really anxious before the appointment or not, I'm scared of having a panic attack. But we are both going to go forward and it's going to be bearable. Agreed?!
And Yes, he definately wants to move to Texas. They call where we live in Alberta 'Texas North because of our oil and gas industry. I always was fascinated and still am about New England. We lived in California for a few years but I always wanted to see New England. Yes, we have had record snowfall this past week if over 50cm and temps of -40, it can be a bit depressing.
Remember, I and others are thinking of you and sending you thoughts of peace and strength to help you through, sleep Well!

Last edited:
Back