• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums.

Just How My Life Is Going and Teeth Updates Every Time I Have an Appointment

K

kpopwitch04

Ok, so I have an appointment tomorrow, very scared for what they are going to say. Like they could say my teeth need to be pulled, or that the work that needs to be done will cost $8,000. What will my grandma say? will she yell? will I get beat? I'm so gods damn terrified. I'll update tomorrow at the end of the day or Friday morning. Wish me luck.

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey, how did your appointment go on Wednesday?

K

kpopwitch04

It went well. I though it was a full exam but it wasn't. It was all good. In two weeks I have the full exam that I was terrified about. So I'll update how that one went once it happend.

K

kpopwitch04

Aight. Full exam is today. I'm so nervous but I know it's not the end of the world. No matter what happens. I'll update when it's done and let y'all know how it went.

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good luck! :clover:It‘s ok to be nervous and you got this anyway! ;) Let us know how it went.