• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Just sent my message asking for callback - nauseous

What a lovely thing to put on a form - they sound really thoughtful :) ! Thanks so much for sharing your journey here. And congratulations on getting married ?!!

@Mike - I can see a pattern emerging here (did you know that @Gordon also has Golden Retrievers? They’re quite a wild bunch, in a friendly way of course - the idea of them acting as therapy dogs makes me smile :))
Agreed - it’s a great thing you’re doing sharing!

I did vaguely know Gordon had golden retrievers, his wife is in a golden retriever FB group I’m in :). Here’s mine - Albus Dumbledog!63BFF73B-62D8-4EC9-A808-D69F0A4C5818.jpeg

:perfect: :wow::-* What a beautiful dog.. He looks like he'd be a lovely therapy dog or dental dog too :).

Well, wedding complete! I got through it and didn't think about my upcoming appointment even once! I think I'm finally ready to be out of all of this pain, ya'll :)

Well, wedding complete! I got through it and didn't think about my upcoming appointment even once! I think I'm finally ready to be out of all of this pain, ya'll :)

Congratulations! :love: sounds like you are rocking this year so far :)

Agreed - it’s a great thing you’re doing sharing!

I did vaguely know Gordon had golden retrievers, his wife is in a golden retriever FB group I’m in :). Here’s mine - Albus Dumbledog!

Love this! What a cute dog @Mike!.. I bet he will be totally happy to spend days with you at work too!

@letsconnect: I am voting for creating a new badge, something like "verified dentist with one or more golden retrievers" :)

.. or maybe an off-topic part of a forum to post pet pictures?

Congratulations!! Hope you had a wonderful day and that you'll be out of pain real soon :) !

Back