• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Kenilworth and Stratford-upon-Avon

K

katwins99

I've hated going to the dentist my entire life, much like everyone else here on the forum, so when I had to have a filling, I was completely horrified. After looking online, I came across Pennington Dental's site and was pretty swayed by their testimonial page, where their patients gave great reviews of the service there. I went in for a free consultation, talked to Dr. Fuz, who put me right at ease with the whole process and walked out much less nervous and anxious about the treatment than I was before. I decided to have a white filling, which looks much better, and the whole process was actually much less painful than I had anticipated. I think having Dr Fuz explain everything in advance helped me to understand what to expect, so I was able to cope with it all better. The staff was also really lovely and made sure I was comfortable. If you've got a dental phobia, I'd definitely recommend Pennington Dental when you have no choice but to get treatment!~:)

Fuz Jamall
Pennington Dental

2 locations:

37 High Street,
Kenilworth,
CV8 1LY

Stratford Healthcare Centre, Arden Street
Stratford-upon-Avon,
Warwickshire,
CV37 6HJ

Back