• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Kings Dental Clinic - Hammersmith & Camberwell

W

whittler

Just want to recommend my dentist, Dr Ahmed Naji at Kings Dental Clinic http://www.kingsdentalclinic.co.uk/

They offer sedation at their Hammersmith branch, and Dr Naji is extremely patient and thorough in his approach. I am so glad that i finally plucked up the courage to make the appointment (and Dr Naji has treated my non-phobic husband for quite a few years now).