• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Leeds Website links

brit

brit

Administrator
Staff member
NB We also now have firm recommendations for some Leeds dentists, rather than just suggestions, so please also look at the other Yorkshire threads on this website when choosing:

Here's a list of dental websites in Leeds, Yorkshire with sections for anxious/nervous patients:

http://www.grahamlovis.com

'We look after our patients as our friends'
'We believe that Painless Dentistry is a reality. Using modern techniques and the latest anaesthetics we can say with confidence that your treatment will be painfree.'

Testimonials from nervous patients on the website. Denplan award-winning practice.

WETHERBY:
https://www.hopkinsondental.co.uk - 'All our patients benefit from our warm and caring approach and the relaxing atmosphere of the practice.
For extremely nervous and phobic patients we can offer intravenous or oral sedation'.
Laura Hopkinson has a Diploma in Sedation.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jillh

Re: Leeds Yorkshire Website links

I would like to add another dentist to your website links, Laura Hopkinson at hopkinsondental.co.uk, whose practice is in Wetherby. Laura has special training in sedation but is also very kind and caring with nervous patients. I must confess that I'm her mother, but don't take my word for it, look at the testimonials on her website.

brit

brit

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Leeds Yorkshire Website links

I would like to add another dentist to your website links, Laura Hopkinson at hopkinsondental.co.uk, whose practice is in Wetherby. Laura has special training in sedation but is also very kind and caring with nervous patients. I must confess that I'm her mother, but don't take my word for it, look at the testimonials on her website.
Thanks. I have just viewed the website and like what I see.