• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Liverpool L15

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Dr Kahn
Pure Dental
381 Smithdown Road
Liverpool, L15 3JJ
Ph: 0151 734 2221

"I’d not been to the dentist for 16 years after a really nasty and scary experience. Quite obviously my teeth were an unholy mess. This practice were wonderful. When I first rang and explained my situation, Val the receptionist, didn’t really give me a choice it was “Let’s get you in then” and that as what I needed.

I was a shaking, nervous and crying mess on my first visit. I was the last appointment to ensure there was no one else around to unnerve me. Dr Kahn himself is awesome. He sat me down and asked why I had decided to come, and was very gentle with my poor abused mouth. He explained that I need a lot of treatment, but that we would take it one step at a time. That was 6 months ago and I'm a different person thanks to him and his team. I have a great smile now thanks to this guy. He has always explained everything he is doing/going to do, and never once has he cause me pain. His manner is calming and helps you if you are nervous like I was. He has nice music on in the room to help you relax.

He should be on your website and recommended to anyone in Liverpool, he helped me when no one else could!"