Livonia Dental Group

K

KimChi

Hi Everyone,
I'm new here, got so much useful information from this site that I thought I'd join the forum and see if I can't give a little encouragement to those who are a lot like me.

If you are scared/anxious of the dentist like I am, please, please look this office up (they are mentioned on the page about the dental button). I had not been to the dentist in over 18 years, was completely terrified to the point where I had to take a Xanax just to think about finding a dentist. What made me go was an abcessed tooth and pain like I had never felt in my life. I did some research, found Livonia Dental Group and I am sooooo glad I did.

I went in last Tuesday, admitted to Dr. Freeman that I had been taking care of my teeth and was pleased with his non-judgmental response of, "Well, we all have to start sometime." The office is pleasant, the hygienists and assistants are very warm and caring, and Dr. Freeman treated me as if I was a regular patient coming to his office for years. He was very concerned about my level of pain, concerned about my anxieties, and did everything he could to make things easy for me.

He prescribed me an antibiotic and a painkiller and scheduled a tooth extraction for the following week. However, when my pain level ramped up on Friday, I called his office and got a very quick, concerned response from a receptionist, who called the doctor and got me stronger medications and moved up my extraction. My extraction was a few hours ago and I cannot begin to tell you how easy and 'carefree' it was. Dr. Freeman explained everything he was doing, why he was doing it, kept making sure I was okay and comfortable, and had my tooth out in seconds.

Please, if you are suffering, these people can help you! :D