• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Looking for a 2nd opinion on some treatment options

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beieradam

Hello, I was wondering is I could get a second opinion on some treatments that my dentist and orthodontist have recommended and get some advice on what my best option would be.

I can provide x-rays and photos that might help when making an opinion.

Thank you, Adam

carole

carole

Super Moderator
It may be possible for a dentist on here to look at your x rays if you post them but for a true second opinion go and see a dentist in person where they can see things up close and do their own investigation in order to give you an opinion. This site is really for people that are afraid and nervous about seeing a dentist and need support in order to help them deal with things in a friendly non threatening manner.

Good luck to you

T

takingflight

Carole is correct. Please read the sticky that says "please read before posting" for a link that will give you a list of General dentistry forums.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.