• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

lower wisdom tooth removal

R

ramosnic

I was told I need my lower wisdom teeth removed. I plan on doing one at a time because I dont want to use sedation of any kind only local numbing. My question is will my throat feel numb? That is my biggest fear.

I was told I need my lower wisdom teeth removed. I plan on doing one at a time because I dont want to use sedation of any kind only local numbing. My question is will my throat feel numb? That is my biggest fear.

Man man bro you are one tough sob. Your gums must be really strong like steel and. Your teeth must be close to perfect. I could never get through an extraction with no pain reliefe ??

He is doing it with local anesthesia there is no way dentist would allow extraction without it lol.

Throat isn't going to be numbed at all but I guess you can perceive it that way.

Last edited:
He is doing it with local anesthesia there is no way dentist would allow extraction without it lol.

Throat isn't going to be numbed at all but I guess you can perceive it that way.

Whoa whoa thanks a lot Now I know.

I have to get my bottom ones removed in a few weeks!! I am absolutely terrified!! I'm being put under completely and I've never done it before! Help!

I have to get my bottom ones removed in a few weeks!! I am absolutely terrified!! I'm being put under completely and I've never done it before! Help!

Hailey -- you and I are in the same boat. I am getting all FOUR of mine removed in two weeks. I've never given blood, received an IV, or had surgery.:hmm:

Back