• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Lump on gum in front of tooth after root canal?

Ihatedentistss

Ihatedentistss

What is this? I had an abscess beforehand...does that mean the abscess didn't clear up? Someone please explain...thanks.

Hi,
It is possible that right after the endodontic treatment a swealing appears, but it hardly happens.

Hi,
It is possible that right after the endodontic treatment a swealing appears, but it hardly happens.

thank you for your response although the lump has been there for well over a month so I don't think that's it, unfortunately. I guess I could ask my dentist but I'm terrified of what she will say and she wasn't the one who did the root canal so she might not know as she only does crowns.

I guess I could ask my dentist but I'm terrified of what she will say and she wasn't the one who did the root canal so she might not know as she only does crowns.

I don't think so, I would expect some kind of an answer. Give her a chance, she might surprise you ;)

Back