• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Luton - Bedfordshire - Leagrave Dental Sedation Clinic

D

davemark

Just would like to recommend - Luton - Bedfordshire - Leagrave Dental Sedation Clinic

More info and contact details Here - http://www.painless-dentist.co.uk/

NHS Based - + IV Sedation

had quite a bit of work done there and i totaly recommend them, friendly and patient

Regards

DaveMark

Last edited:
T

Terrified

I second this recommendation... Have been going to these guys for my recent work and although I'm still terrified they are very sympathetic and although the sedation doesn't work well on me, they've always done a great job of my teeth (I think I just don't take to sedation too well) and I'd highly recommend them for nervous patients!

L

Lulu01

Not sure what this is worth, but thought I should share it with fellow phobics ...

I have recently been to a dentist in Hertfordshire who appears to be highly qualified, reputable etc. When I mentioned I had previously had sedation at a clinic in Luton, he immediately asked if my treatment was at the LDSC (it wasn't). He clearly didn't rate their dental work etc very highly.

I didn't get the impression he was saying it just for the sake of it, and he had nothing to gain as this wasn't where I previously received dental treatment.

D

Dinkydot

My dentist referred me to Leagrave to have work done on my teeth in the past, I was somewhat gob smacked to hear my dentist say that the work carried out was appalling...this has now left me with trying to find a new dentist in or around my home town of Peterborough who offers sedation...and that is proving to be very difficult!!!!:hmm:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
letsconnect East of England 3
brit East of England 0