• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

making dentures fit with implants

S

sampvt

I have heard that dentures can be made more stable by fitting them onto implants. How will this work if food gets behind the acrilic the teeth are set into.

Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
Google dental implants then PM comfortdentist on here who does a lot of implant work.

S

sampvt

Google dental implants then PM comfortdentist on here who does a lot of implant work.
How can I pm comfortdentist please. new to this forum.

C

comfortdentist

Verified dentist
Correctly done dental implants are the near perfect solution to the problems with lower dentures. They improve function and comfort so much that I won't do lower dentures without implants with RARE exceptions.
Every case is different and the most important thing for the dentist to understand is the [patient's complaints and desires then the dentist can create the right treatment plan.

Kim

Kim

If you click onto comfortdentist a drop down will appear and one of the options is to private message - click that, then it will take you to a private message screen and you can type away until your heart's content ;)

Hope that helps.

Kim