• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

making dentures fit with implants

S

sampvt

I have heard that dentures can be made more stable by fitting them onto implants. How will this work if food gets behind the acrilic the teeth are set into.

Google dental implants then PM comfortdentist on here who does a lot of implant work.

Google dental implants then PM comfortdentist on here who does a lot of implant work.

How can I pm comfortdentist please. new to this forum.

Correctly done dental implants are the near perfect solution to the problems with lower dentures. They improve function and comfort so much that I won't do lower dentures without implants with RARE exceptions.
Every case is different and the most important thing for the dentist to understand is the [patient's complaints and desires then the dentist can create the right treatment plan.

If you click onto comfortdentist a drop down will appear and one of the options is to private message - click that, then it will take you to a private message screen and you can type away until your heart's content ;)

Hope that helps.

Kim

Back