• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Mold, Flintshire

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
While perusing websites which are linking to Dental Fear Central, I came across this - rather promising-looking - one:

An excerpt from the "Meet Our Team" page: "to be honest, for me getting positive feedback from our patients is what ultimately makes the job worthwhile! For example, it's wonderful to help a nervous patient conquer their fears and actually start enjoying their visits, or to have someone be really over the moon with the service we have given them. For us it's not just the dentistry itself that matters. It's the whole experience and the way we care for our patients that's important. That's what ultimately makes a difference to our patients""

Their address:

Chris and Judith Townshend
91 High Street
Mold
Flintshire
Phone: 01352 700 723
The e-mail address can be found on their website (see above).

Re: Mold Flintshire, Clwyd

I've recently changed to this practice and would highly recommend them. Over the past year I've become increasingly anxious about attending the dentist and this was delaying essential treatment. Ideally, I wanted to find a new dentist that would have a calm, unhurried approach who would listen and understand my fears and help me gain the confidence needed to begin treatment. I liked what I read on 91 Dental Care website and booked an initial consultation. The reality is, that they are everything they say they are on the website. I was listened to, my concerns were taken seriously, but I was assured that they were not an issue. Some simple measures were discussed and put in place to help me cope and I was assured that they would stop if I needed to at any time. The result is, that I have just had an extraction that I have been putting off for a year with other treatment planned. Thank you 91 Dental Care.

Re: Mold Flintshire, Clwyd

Update :

I really can't praise this practice enough. I've had the much needed essential treatment carried out over the past 6 months including an extraction, root canal treatment and a crown. The high professional standards at 91 Dental Care have been evident throughout and the reassuring, calm and unhurried approach make all the difference to anxious patients.

Back