• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Multiple teeth extractions

U

uvmmom05

I am really scared. Going in in 2 days to have all 28 teeth removed and immediate dentures put in. I will be going under general anesthesia and am scared of that as well. I am a wreck.

I am really scared. Going in in 2 days to have all 28 teeth removed and immediate dentures put in. I will be going under general anesthesia and am scared of that as well. I am a wreck.

I’m going tomorrow to get all bottoms out and immeditates and im terrified. The plus side is I know I’ll have a nicer smile and just hope adjusting to having it in my mouth is a fast process. Good luck

Good luck both! Hope you both have a speedy recovery I can’t imagine how u must feel right now! But people are here for support for you x

This is a difficult reality to face.

I hope you endure it with courage.

You have ave support here.

Good of luck and keep us posted.

Good luck to both of you. 4 weeks ago today I was in the same position. The first few days are the hardest but every day gets a little better. Rest up, be good to yourselves and look ahead to the time when you are happy to smile and talk to everyone.

I agree you both are very very brave and taking care of yourselves despite fears of how it will go or be is quite admirable... doesn't make it alot easier.. I really hope that the both of you get the best of care along the way and the healing goes well in everyway possible.. this journey is not easy..

I know when i go see my dentist soon im gonna have to have all my teeth pulled out and have dentures put in as well cause all my teeth are rotted badly and im having infections in my mouth thats bothering me and im only 27 years old

Back