My strange and unusual dental journey (root canal, wisdom tooth, filling and more)

M

MountainMama

I still can’t believe they didn’t stitch closed that bone graft at the dentist office sad I may have to do yet another one. Glad though things are going well 😊
I guess the dentist has always done it that way. I just hope that enough bone grows before September that more bone grafting isn't necessary.

M

Mycrazyteeth

Omg I just read your entire thread. You poor thing. My teeth hurt just reading it. I am going through something similar but not nearly as bad. I had one molar on right crowned a month ago. Now molar on other side broke. They say they will try to just crown it. I'm worried it will be a root canal though. Its like I got down with one side and then the other side screws up.

M

MountainMama

Omg I just read your entire thread. You poor thing. My teeth hurt just reading it. I am going through something similar but not nearly as bad. I had one molar on right crowned a month ago. Now molar on other side broke. They say they will try to just crown it. I'm worried it will be a root canal though. Its like I got down with one side and then the other side screws up.
Oh I hope you don't need a root canal, and that thw crown fixes it! I am so anxious that as soon as I get the implants, the teeth above them are going to crack. I have this awful feeling that it is just going to be a never-ending issue tooth by tooth. I know there has to be an end...I just hope it isn't where I lose all my teeth! My extraction still hasn't completely healed and I am still losing grafting particles.

M

Mycrazyteeth

Oh I hope you don't need a root canal, and that thw crown fixes it! I am so anxious that as soon as I get the implants, the teeth above them are going to crack. I have this awful feeling that it is just going to be a never-ending issue tooth by tooth. I know there has to be an end...I just hope it isn't where I lose all my teeth! My extraction still hasn't completely healed and I am still losing grafting particles.
I know what u mean. I keep thinking I'm going to end up losing all my teeth. I hope u heal up real soon and there are no.more issues!

M

MountainMama

The front tooth is hurting again. I was given more antibiotics but they didn't work. I have an appointment scheduled at my dentist on July 9 to get impressions done for a flipper, and they will coordinate with the oral surgeon for extraction and bone grafting and implant. Ugh. I am so tired of losing teeth. I go from healthy teeth to losing four in one year.

K

Kns

The front tooth is hurting again. I was given more antibiotics but they didn't work. I have an appointment scheduled at my dentist on July 9 to get impressions done for a flipper, and they will coordinate with the oral surgeon for extraction and bone grafting and implant. Ugh. I am so tired of losing teeth. I go from healthy teeth to losing four in one year.
I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of good wishes and hoping things get better!