• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

My top wisdom teeth are coming in, can they be causing my chronic headaches?

R

rmv1983

My top wisdom teeth are coming in, can they be causing my chronic headaches?

For the past five weeks I have suffered from chronic headaches. It makes it hard to function day to day. I have had an MRI and been to the ER twice because of the pain. Nothing shows up. I am on daily doses of tylenol so I can make it through the day.

My top wisdom teeth are coming in. On the top left side it has already broken through the gum line. On the right side it is pressing against the gums. It has not changed in the past three months. My dentist said they were coming in strait a few months ago. I'm just wondering if this could be causing my headaches? I was not going to have them out, but the pain is so bad, and so constant I am having trouble dealing with it.

I do not have my lower wisdom teeth.

Re: My top wisdom teeth are coming in, can they be causing my chronic headaches?

hi, i wouldn't mind knowing this! its quite the same as yours but i had a back tooth out last oct and had dry socket and still suffering from it, thing is, when i get a headache it goes straight down to my back tooth at the top and im wondering if i have some sort of nerve damage that gives off headache/toothache.

sorry i can't be of any help, but i know what you mean. i know wisdoms cause allsorts of pains, i have one thats not near the gum but its affecting the tooth next to it and in upper jaw too. damn teeth.

Back