• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone with a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

It's a supportive space to talk to people with similar experiences, and get advice and information.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Need advice as I haven't look after my teeth in years.

A

Aaron Hough

Hey I've been suffering with mental illness for a long time now and I've really let myself go it's hard for me to even book an appointment over the phone nevermind going into a dentist. I've recently went in and had a check up because I had an infected tooth which they took out straight away.

What toothpaste and mouthwash would you recommend because my gums get inflamed and bleed when I brush and it is uncomfortable at times thank you in advance

G

geos

A

Aaron Hough

Thank you very much for the information it's appreciated, take care geos

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, excellent advice from @geos there. Just wanted to add that we've got some pages on this website with lots of information on how to look after your teeth. You can find them here:

Congratulations on going for a check-up and getting the infected tooth sorted ?!!

A

Aaron Hough

Just went out and bought myself a colgate 360 toothbrush if they are any good. Thank you it was making me feel sick to the stomach but I feel 10x better. And the staff was very welcoming and friendly