New Port Richey, FL

kitkat

kitkat

Forum Buddy
Anyone who has read my posts over the years, knows that I adore my dentist, Dr. Georgette Talbot. I have always been hesitant to recommend her because she does not have a fancy website or lots of bells/whistles in her office nor does she offer sedation/nitrous. She is just a small privately owned practice. However, her chairside manner and communication skills are absolutely top notch as is her technical ability to comfortably perform top quality work. She is very honest and takes pride in her work. She will always prioritize your comfort above all else. She has a wonderful assistant, Sandy who has been going steady with her for a few years now who works really well with her. She also offers late evening appointments which is very convenient. She’s been my dentist for 15 years and I plan to stay with her until she retires. Only side note is that she does refer out for root canals and extractions, but she does everything else including implants.

Contact Information:
Dr. Georgette Talbot
5814 FL-54, New Port Richey, FL 34652
727-841-6040

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Forum Buddy
Kitkat, for all you've said about her, she is for sure a treasure of a dentist..!!

C

comfortdentist

Verified dentist
Comment
Being in Miami I looked up your dentist and although there is no website I did find reviews. On the typical 5 star system she got from 2.9-3.6. Now most people would just move on but I read the reviews. Her low scores have to do with either the front desk or a person's insurance.
Obviously Kitkat is happy with her so this shows the importance of not just looking at the score which may be meaningless but to READ the reviews. By reading a bunch of them you will also find out if they are true or made up. It is normal to find a couple or so that are bad as some reviewers also lie when they don't get their way.

kitkat

kitkat

Forum Buddy
Comment
Being in Miami I looked up your dentist and although there is no website I did find reviews. On the typical 5 star system she got from 2.9-3.6. Now most people would just move on but I read the reviews. Her low scores have to do with either the front desk or a person's insurance.
Obviously Kitkat is happy with her so this shows the importance of not just looking at the score which may be meaningless but to READ the reviews. By reading a bunch of them you will also find out if they are true or made up. It is normal to find a couple or so that are bad as some reviewers also lie when they don't get their way.
Yes and I will admit that she has had issues with front office staff in the past (she went through a period of lots of turn over) but those issues are resolved now.

C

comfortdentist

Verified dentist
Yes and I will admit that she has had issues with front office staff in the past (she went through a period of lots of turn over) but those issues are resolved now.
As someone who has had an office for many years I will add that I too have lost some patients from an employee's mouth( MOST frustrating). I'm glad her issues are resolved (for) now.

kitkat

kitkat

Forum Buddy
As someone who has had an office for many years I will add that I too have lost some patients from an employee's mouth( MOST frustrating). I'm glad her issues are resolved (for) now.
Yes, it makes me sad to see those low rating/review scores as I think they discredit her reputation to anyone who doesn’t really “know” her. I traditionally rely heavily on reviews for most things.

M

MountainMama

Comment
I agree completely with reading reviews! A lot of time people who post negative reviews do so for reasons that are beyond the control of the dental office, like wait time because an emergency came in, or insurance reasons.

I have also found that more people leave reviews when they are mad, rather than when they are pleased, so you tend to see more negative than positive.