• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

New video about blaming ourselves for dental problems

Dr. Daniel

Dr. Daniel

Verified dentist
Hi everyone,

just completed a new video which is made to help viewers to feel better about themselves when feeling shame, guilt and self-blaming for having dental problems.

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto :thumbsup!:!!

And a most excellent choice of shirt ;)...

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, you have been active during the covid time! Those are some fantastic explanations! Thank you! :respect::respect::respect:

J

JaySee19

Thank you very much for this video! Very interesting. Trying to avoid sugar and acid is a real challenge, but I don’t think I can win that battle!

A

A_95

I really can't thank you enough for this. The shame of the amount of dental work and the look of my teeth (because of erosion) has affected my mental health so much, even though I know I am doing my best. I wonder why some of us base so much of our value on our teeth..